HOW TO INSTRUCTIONS:
INSTALLING A DRILL BIT INTO THE CHUCK
1. With the switch OFF open the chuck jaws using the chuck key turn the
chuck key counter clockwise to open the chuck jaws.
2. Insert the drill bit into the chuck far enough to obtain maximum
gripping by the jaws
3. Make sure the drill bit is center into the chuck.
4. Turn the chuck clockwise to tighten the jaws.
Fill your pan with cold water this will keep your diamond drill bit cool
and the water will give your bits a longer life.
6. Place your glass in the pan making sure the glass is totally coved with
7. Turn your dremel hand tool ON and begin drilling your holes.
8. Be careful when you place the bit onto your glass. Because your dermal hand tool is on high speed it can get
away for you leaving you with a mark that you do not want on your glass.
BEACH GLASS / BEADS / GEMS / ROCKS / CRYSTALS
1. Use 5,6 and 7 above.
2. Put your dermal hand tool
on a low to medium speed place in water drill very slow so that you do not
break your project.
POWER TOOL SAFETY
1. ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION!
2. KEEP THIS TOOL AND ALL OTHER TOOLS AWAY FROM CHILDREN
3. DO NOT FORCE THE TOOL.
It will do the job better and safer at the rate for which it was designed.
4. ALWAYS WEAR A FACE MASK IF YOU ARE CARVING.
5. KEEP YOUR WORK AREA CLEAN.
6. NEVER LEAVE YOUR TOOL RUNNING UNATTENDED.